Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Saturday 8 September 2007

Budget 2008


Yesterday the PM (not my namesake la....) cum First Finance Minister, tabled the 2008 Budget. Does it affect me? at all? Well.... out of the many2 items, I shall benefit in the form of not having to pay RM4 of my son's primary school fee and not having to spend some RM70 for text books and if I want to get some tax exemption, I will have to enrol in a postgraduate course and buying sports equipment... err... does tracksuit count as sports equipment? And that's all......... thank you Pak Lah..... you are so kind........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home