Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Thursday 13 September 2007

Ramadhan 1428


Today is the first day of Ramadhan. I started it off by getting up at 2.30am to perform my isya', tarawih and witr prayers. Earlier I slept at 8.00pm. Alhamdulillah, Millie slept through. I got up at 5.10pm for my sahur (I had rice, fish soup, stir fried beans and hot tea and 3 sips of zam-zam water) with my aunt who had almost the same dish except the tea, I then woke Haakem up to drink a glass of zam-zam water and prepared hot coffee for hubby to have with some dates and zam-zam water too. I woke him up at 5.30am. Bibik got up at 5.20 am and had milo and 3 pieces of bread.
At 5.55 am, I woke Haakem for Subuh jemaah prayer. We later slept and I got up at 8.00am to get ready for office. Haakem was still asleep as his school is closed for first fasting day. I hope he'll be fine. He managed full months of fasting for the past 2 years since he was in Kindergarten Year 2, biologically aged 5, officially aged 6.
I hope I also can manage this Ramadhan. Last year I was still in confinement after giving birth to my little princess 4 weeks earlier and I got to fast the first days and only missed 8 days. But is was great being a stay-at-home mom then.
And at around 11.30am, I felt a slight tremor.... innalillah... the tsunami again.... Ya Allah, please protect me and all my beloved ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home