Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Masjid Nabawi, Masijidil Haraam.... Here I Come

On 25th August 2012, right in the middle of us receiving my family for our small Eid do, my eldest sister handed me and hubby 2 letters from Tabung Haji and we were so surprised to learn that it was a letter confirming our flights to and from the Holy Land. Allahuakbar, Alhamdulillah... And I was thinking that we will not be able to get the first few flights. No, we got the very first flight!
As at today, we have 20 days to make our final preparations. At work, so that I can handover things properly, at home, to prepare for those I am leaving behind - the 2 girls whom I shall miss dearly (vice versa), my son Haakem who is away at his full bording school, my aunt who will take care of the girls and our homw, my maid who has to now do the laundry and look after the girls' needs, my eldest sister who shall look after everything. I need to pay a few bills in advance so that the services will not be interupted. I can always pay online from the Holy land but I cannot promise that I can get access to internet. I am just hoping that I can have a prepaid mobile service soonest possible once I reach Madinah.
I also need to do my Wasiat (Will) for whatever few things I have.
I pray to Allah for our smooth preparation, journey, stay, travelling and ibadah. Amin.

1 Comments:

Blogger ROZILA said...

Salam pootz in boots,

Selamat hari raya,salam kenalan dari saya.
kemungkinan kita sama flight,semuga kita akan berkenalan lebih dekat lagi bila berada ditanah suci nanti.

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home