Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Monday 16 January 2012

8516







After years of frustration with our Freelander's ability to serve us (she spent most days at the workshop rather than on the road, carrying us around), I decided to ask Hubby to purchase a new car. That was in the last half of December 2011 and last weekend, we took home our brand new Proton Exora Bold... Alhamdulillah.. and we maintain the number like the Freelander's.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home