Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Friday 18 February 2011

I am 13+weeks pregnant

Contrary to popular beliefs, conventions and thoughts, I was tested positive on 20th January 2011 (Thaipusam Day), as carrying a foetus inside my womb, at that point, for 8 weeks already!
My fourth time and third time in 6 years... heheheh... I was clinically labeled temporary infertile for 6 years after Haakem was born and this second half of my 12 years marriage definitely is proven otherwise. Alhamdulillah, Masya Allah.
I have been clockwork regular for the past 2 years, and when I missed my monthly visitor in December, I started to panic and another one in January made me rushed to the pharmacy (well, not quite, I was pestered by J and N, to have it checked) and morning 20th January 2011 I had that confirmed! I sms'd Hubby, J & N and my eldest sister. Praise to Allah, they are all happy about it, including dumbfounded Hubby.
Haakem was next, followed by my sisters and later - close friends, colleagues at the office (the whole news breaking process took almost a month) and FB friends. I had a problem breaking the news to Mak Yah since she was adamant not to have any more but of course she is now okay about it. I understand she is only concern on who shall take care of my baby as a good helper is hard to come by and the one we have now is an absolute no-no for little infants.
And as I write this, I have completed my 13th week and 2 days into my 14th.
I am scheduling my first clinic visit sometimes next week or in March, as usual, blood test and MGTT and registration at HUKM (I shall stick to HUKM although I am not too happy about its check-ups and tests) but I didn;t have a hard time the last time. BSP readings (meaning more blood collections, at least 4 times by 4 days).
I hope all is well this time, just like when I had the other 3 and that my labour and delivery is as smooth as with Zara's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home