Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Friday 18 February 2011

One Year Gap? Let's Break That Bad Habit.

I haven't been updating my blog for ages... well, a year and 6 days to be exact.Another wedding anniversary was celebrated in the presence of loved ones (plus Bibik since I do not want to leave her at home. This is the new Bibik, not Suciati...that is a long story).A lot has happened since my year old post.

Let me list the important ones and hope I do not forget any:

1. I was up and down KL, Penang, Lumut for most of the days in the week(s) since January 2010;

2. My trustworthy Bibik Suciati had a stroke on 15/3/2010, 2 days after we renewed her passport and her work permit. She was hospitalised at HUKM for 9 days, never losing consciousness but her left side was paralysed. Hubby sent her back to Surabaya and she's now recovering at her hometown;

3. We had 1 temp maid for 2 months and another temp maid who has now served us for almost 10 months. We are still looking for a proper one;

4. I start working on a 5 day week routine since 15th July 2010;

5. I started to be involved in a new mega (and controversial) project the company is now pursuing;

6. Hubby is finally settled in KL, with no outstation postings starting June 2010, so, we are now a normal family;

7. I had a salary increment, not much but enough;

8. My kids are growing well;

9. I turn 40!

10. Haakem is in Year 6 and is now the Head Prefect for the 88 pupils' school;

11. Kamaliah (Millie) started pre-school at Haakem's and the school still has 10 vacancies, yes, no salary limit applicable;

12. Zara is going to have a baby brother/sister in August 2011, how's that? (Err... I shall still be only 40 when that happens, thank God for that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home