Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Monday 12 October 2009

Crying Cockles and Mussels, Alive Alive Oh...




I don't fancy things in shells.... cockles, clams, oysters.... I can only eat them in small doses... but MUSSELS.... they are my favourites!!!
The best way to have em is boiled with a stalk of lemoin grass, some mashed garlic and some sliced shallots. No sauce needed... I can eat a kilo with no problem..... hehehhehehe..... (tak elok tu, buruk lantak). And today I'll have them cooked in coconut cream white thinly sliced lemongrass and chillies, shallots and garlic. Yummmm!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss J said...

sedap weiiiiiiiii
nak!!!!

10:00 pm  
Blogger Pootz in Boots said...

Ada lagi tu kat rumah dah masak lemak serai.... my fav jugak tu..... laziz.....

9:38 am  
Anonymous Najwa Aiman said...

Mussels ni kepah kan? Rasa-rasanya dah bertahun tak makan kepah. Last seklai makan lama dulu macam ada alergic.

4:46 pm  
Blogger Pootz in Boots said...

Mussels ialah kupang Bang... jarang2 orang alergi to kupang. Kepah are "clams" and yes, ramai yang alergik, me included.

4:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home