Pootz In Boots

Mine is a life worth living and if I could turn back the clock, I would play the same scene at the same speed with the same players... regrets? Of course I have some but that adds the colours to this life..

My Photo
Name:
Location: KL, Malaysia

Female (quite obvious, right?), married (for 17 years), have 4 kids - 2 boys aged 16 & 4, the latter we said goodbye to 8 minutes after birth and 2 girls aged 9 & 7. Clocked 18 years of working at the same establishment, into the 19th year (and then I am considered a museum artifact). Working line is doing stuff involving the laws, legal documents and playing with words.

Friday 6 March 2009

My Best Outstation Duty


13th Feb to 4th March - dreading having to go.... especially with unpleasant company...
5th Feb 2009:
8.15 am - to KL Sentral, sent by hubby;
8.27 am - arrived at KL Sentra;, bought ERL ticket and board the train;
8.30 am - ERL started its journey;
9.12 am - check in using express kiosk, met up with feloow travellers;
9.30 am - at boarding gate B7 but was ushered to B2 (sengal betul la pepagi ni rasa nak balik jer!!);
9.40 am - waited at the boarding gate with not-so-pleasant company talking about unpleasant things about unpleasant people;
10.00am - boarded plane, thank God I sat together with the pleasant company;
10.10 am - left KLIA;
11.05 am - arrived at Pengakalan Chepa airport, met biz counterparts, shake hands and fake friendliness all around;
11.30 am - pushed off from airport in a rented Wira, driven by the pleasant company and the not-so-pleasant company in the front seat, for an hour journey to Gong Kedak;
12.10 pm - stopped for lunch at a shop by the roadside;
12.30 pm - resumed journey;
1.20 pm - arrived at RMAF Base, it was soooo quite, got our passes and proceeded to meet the CO, for our unofficial meeting and..................................

I TAKE BACK ALL MY EARLIER COMMENTS!!! THAT WAS DEFINITELY THE MOST WORTHWHILE TRIP EVER SINCE I WORKED WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! AND I GOT TO SEE THE SUKHOI 30MKM (and later met the good looking pilot & co-pilot) DOING ITS TEST FLIGHT RIGHT ABOVE MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest was in haze............ (as it was really hot, probably nearing 40 degrees). It was quite peculiar, the base is built on 2 states divided by the main road, the runways are in Kelantan while accomodations and workshops are in Trengganu). No Sukhoi could be seen parked anywhere... it was like some NASA base... heheheheh watched too many American movies....
And compared to the other 2 types of servicemen (land and navy), the RMAF is the highest standard of gentlemen, in style and in IQ.... I want my son to join the RMAF....
I arrived home on the 2000 hrs flight from KB, KLIA at around 9, after my prayers at the surau... via airport limo.....
And I have 2 Sukhoi30mkm caps too!!!!